Our Advisory team works with clients in the public and private sector to tackle global challenges relating to growth, governance, corporate finance, strategy, technological changes and performance. Our services are tailored to meet the specific requirements of each client. This allows us to work with a wide range of institutions and businesses to analyse and improve their core functions and achieve better bottom-line results. We are committed to building the technical skills and financial expertise needed by government and industry for continued sustainable growth.
Our advisory services include the following:
- Business process optimization and strategy;
- Preparation and review of financial budgets for purposes of internal and external funding;
- Preparation and review of business plans and proposals;
- Review and advice on compliance issues in relation to legislation;
- Set up of book keeping and business systems;
- Recommendations on appropriate internal controls and business systems;
- Investment and project appraisals;
- Cost cutting and optimisation solutions;
- Due Diligence assignments which include assessments (but not limited to):
- Target Company Overview;
- Employee Benefits that may affect acquisition price;
- Target Company’s financial results;
- Revenue and cost structure;
- Intellectual Property;
- Fixed assets and liabilities; and
Our approach to consulting and focus on results deliver strong benefits for our clients. Our offerings address key themes and challenges in our client’s business operations.
- Our focus is on execution – how to change;
- We are hands-on;
- We ask questions & challenge thinking;
- We focus on important issues;
- We go for practical solutions;
- We are on “the shop floor” - with the clients – to implement the solutions;
- We act and create quick results;
As a team of business and technical specialists, we work with clients as a “business integrator” and not merely as an external consultant.
Our multidisciplinary teams provide a wealth of experience obtained from both regional and international business advisory experience, all backed by our well-established tax, regulatory compliance, financial advisory and audit departments.
With BTL, you have an objective, trusted adviser to help you implement your solutions quickly and efficiently, avoid unnecessary risks, reduce excess costs for your business as a whole.